We are all struggling with the Coronavirus Pandemic and its effect on our lives, family, friends, and businesses. Although there are no indications of any infected individuals who have visited our datacenters, we are implementing the following policies which are designed to minimize the future risk to our customers, and our critical staff who are essential to the operations of our datacenters.
- Our first priority is to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and vendors. The following policies are in effect beginning March 15, 2020.
- All non-essential GPX employees will work from home through Dec 31, 2020. We will modify this date based on the conditions within the countries we operate, and to comply with Governmental policies in each country.
- GPX will be providing private transportation and hoteling options to its critical operations employees in order to minimize the use of public transportation.
- Datacenter Restricted Access Through Dec 31, 2020:
- We have suspended all elective work within our Datacenters and have restricted access to GPX critical operational employees, customers, and security and cleaning staff only.
- Effective immediately we request our Customers to restrict their datacenter access to critical activities only. We have expanded our Remote Hand Services to include racking and stacking, and server/hard drive replacement in conjunction with your NOC.
- All non-GPX persons requesting access to the GPX Datacenters must complete a health and safety self-declaration form prior to entrance providing details on travel within the last 14 days and stating that they or their family members do not currently have any symptoms associated with the Coronavirus. We will deny access to any individuals who have:
- traveled to a country on any restricted travel list in the last 14 days;
- have symptoms of the Coronavirus;
- or have family members who have symptoms associated with the Coronavirus.
- we will modify this policy based on Government policies in the countries we operate.
- GPX will take the temperature of each individual requesting access to our datacenters including employees, vendors, and customers. Any individual with a temperature exceeding 37.5 Celcius / 99.5 Fahrenheit will not be allowed access to our datacenters,
GPX will issue latex and non-latex gloves to every person entering our datacenters. These gloves must be worn at all times while in the datacenter (GPX employees will operate all biometric access points and sanitize before and after each use).
We appreciate your business and thank you for your continued support.
*** WASH your hands well and often to avoid contamination
*** COVER your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissue
*** AVOID touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
*** CLEAN and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
*** DISTANCE yourself at least 2 meters (6 feet) away from other people, avoid close contact with others